Sunday 18 November 2012

Storage Ideas - Ribbon

As I've been crafting for some time now, like most crafters I have lots of ribbon. I have been keeping my Create and Play Club ribbons still on their spools in a separate container, but as I collect more types of ribbon I may change this method of storage.

I drink lots of  Moccona Coffee, and have found the jars to be excellent for ribbon storage. I keep each colour in a separate jar, and store the jars in a deep drawer that is meant for files. I read  a book that suggested that visual people should store things in clear containers and I have found that it works better for me.

 I'm not a naturally well-organised person, but having spent ages cleaning out my craft room, I determined for it not to return to its old chaotic state!

Happy creating,

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment