Saturday 3 November 2012

Ho Ho Ho Collection Cards (Merry Xmas No. 3)

Here is the last of the 3 cards that I've made with the Merry Xmas Embossing Folder from the Ho Ho Ho Collection.

I embossed the image onto white card, then coloured the embossed areas with a gold gel pen. I then embossed the Merry Christmas label  only from the design, cut it out, then coloured the raised areas with a pink pen. I cut the inside of the frame, including the words, from the image that I coloured with pink pen, and glued this piece onto the image coloured with the gold pen.

Some Pink Diva and Seaspray gemstones were then added to the ornaments, and a strip of Taffy coloured scalloped velvet ribbon was adhered to the top of the card with double-sided tape. The white card front was then attached to a teal folded card, which was made from a sheet of one of the Super Assortments pads.

 Here again are all of the 3 cards that I made with this embossing folder. These folders are very versatile. All the materials used in these cards are available from the Create and Play Club, and I can organize shipping straight to your door, or if you live in the Brisbane area, I can personally deliver them to you if you prefer. For more details, please email me at createandplayhelen@gmail.com.

Happy creating,

Helen.


No comments:

Post a Comment