Monday 12 November 2012

Ann's Birthday Card

My cousin Ann's birthday was on Monday, and as usual, my card will be late! (Those November birthdays sneak up on me!)

Here is another card made with the Doodlebug Essentials Colorwheel kit. This time I made the card from a piece of double-sided printed card that is provided in the kit. The bracket shape on the bottom edge of the card front was made by tracing one of the die cuts. (Don't throw those left-over pieces out - they make great templates!) I then inked the edge with Artichoke ink.

The row of dots in the middle of the card front was cut from a piece of the patterned card, and then edged with a black pen to make it stand out.

 The section in the middle of the card was also made by tracing some of the die cut frames from the kit onto white and green card, and then cutting them out and inking the edges. (Of course if you already own dies in these shapes, you can then cut them out with your Cuttlebug to save time. I'm just trying to show you how versatile these kits can be).

Happy creating,

Helen.


No comments:

Post a Comment