Sunday 11 November 2012

Colourwheel Birthday Card

I realized on Saturday afternoon that I hadn't made a birthday card for a friend of mine, who I was seeing on Sunday. The Doodlebug Essentials Colourwheel Collection paper and embellishments kit is great for when you want to make cards in a hurry.

I made a square card out of hot pink cardstock, and glued the semi-circle cut-out from the kit onto the front of the card. I then cut away the pink card around the scalloped edge and adhered a piece of purple card to the inside of the card.

 I then cut 3 flag shapes out of some of the papers in the kit and glued them to the card front. Letter stickers, also from the kit, make up the saying and the rest of the embellishments are also from the kit.

I added a cut-out from the kit to the inside of the card. (As you can probably guess from the smudged writing, yes I am left-handed :)  Luckily my friend won't mind!)

This Colourwheel kit costs $35.00 and is available from me. Please email me if you would like to place an order. All orders over $100 will receive 10% of their order cost in free products from the catalogue. 

Happy creating,

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment