Friday 9 November 2012

Bec's Birthday Card

My daughter turns 20 on Tuesday, so I made her this card.

I embossed most of the pink Core-dinations card front with the Bouquet embossing folder, and then sanded it to make the image stand out. All the rest of the embellishments are from the Doodlebug Essentials Colorwheel kit, except for the chipboard letters and numbers, which I covered in Purple and Violet Glitzin Glamour.

The Happy Birthday message on the card was created using the alphabet rub-ons in the kit. The frame surrounding the number 20 was made from the 2 bracket die cuts in the kit, which were stuck to some white card and then cut around.

Some of the embossed flowers were coloured with a white gel pen to make them stand out.

I have quite a lot of friends and family celebrating their birthdays in November. Every year I say I'm going to be organized and make them early, but it never happens!

Happy creating,

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment